Food, Books, and FoodBooks

Musings on food, books, and books about food, from a self-described "foodie" and aspiring librarian.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Sick!

Just a quick note to let everyone know that I have not abandoned my blog! I have had a miserable cold (which turned into bronchitis) for the last 3 1/2 weeks. I have managed to drag myself to work and to my library internship despite illness (other than the one day I was so bad that I had to call in sick to work), but have had no time or energy for anything else.

I finally got to the doctor a couple of days ago, so with antibiotics I am finally in recovery. I am hoping that in about a week, I'll be back in tip-top shape and ready to cook! I took Stephanie's advice (The Happy Sorceress from Dispensing Happiness) and ordered Kaffir Lime Leaves online. So, homemade Beef Panang is in my future (along with photos for this blog).

1 Comments:

Blogger Georgia said...

Oh I am sorry to hear that you'e been unwell but am glad you're recovering. Just a quick note to let you know that I haven't been ignoring BBM in my posts - I am still eagerly awaiting my parcel and will let you know as soon it arrives.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home